SearchIQS Terms and Conditions
By using SearchIQS.com (the “Service” or “Website”), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Info Quick Solutions, Inc. (“IQS,” “the Company,” or “we”) reserves the right to update and change these terms at any time. Continued use of the service constitutes agreement to the latest terms.
We may suspend or cancel your account if, in our sole discretion, you violate any of these terms.
Accounts and Usage
- We provide this Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We take the uptime of our websites seriously, but make no guarantees.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. IQS is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- If an account is registered to an individual, they are the sole owner of that account. We can only restore access to an account using the email address on file.
- You must be a human. Using “bots” or data “scraping,” which involves automated methods of gathering information or images from the Website, is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable or limit your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Service.
Content and Accuracy
- IQS reserves the right to modify the service and its features at any time.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information provided through the Service. The Service could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. The documents available on the website are not official copies.
Payments and Refunds
- Access to the Service or its features may require payment. Subscription and printing rates are set by the municipality.
- Paying for the Service does not guarantee you will find the results you are looking for.
- Any attempt to circumvent payment may result in suspension or termination of your account.
- Refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of IQS.
- If you need help, we provide technical and billing support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you decline to renew your subscription or do not use the Service for more than a year, we may remove your account and all associated data. If you would like to use the Service in the future, you may sign up for a new account.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. Suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- IQS takes the storing and protection of your personal information seriously. We limit the data we collect to what is necessary to provide and maintain this Service.
- Transaction processing is handled through a trusted third-party vendor, Chase Bank. IQS does not store credit card information.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
We have tried to make these terms as human-readable as possible. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
You can always access a copy of these Terms and Conditions at this link.
Adapted from the Basecamp open-source policies / CC BY 4.0