As a property owner you can sign up to receive email notifications when any documents are recorded under your name(s).
- Enter your email address and names to be alerted (up to 3 names).
- Check the boxes to agree to the Terms and Conditions and the spam check. Then, click the Sign Up button.
- Check your email and click Activate Fraud Alert in the email to confirm your sign-up.
- You will receive a confirmation to receive notifications for any documents that are recorded in the future.
What to do if you get an email notification
If you receive an email notification that a document has been recorded in your name, you can go to SearchIQS to research the document.
Please note there may be other property owners in the municipality that share the same name. If you have any questions about what has been recorded, please contact your local municipality.
Managing Your Account
You can change the information on your account at any time by clicking on the link to manage your account.
- Select your location and enter the email address you signed up with.
- You will receive an email with a link to manage your account.
- Click Manage My Account in the email to update the names on your account.
- Click on the Save button when your changes are complete.
Unsubscribe from Fraud Alert
There is a link to unsubscribe from receiving alerts at the bottom of every email you receive from Fraud Alert.
You can also unsubscribe at any time by going to manage your account. Once you enter your information, you will receive an email with a link to unsubscribe.